What’s happening in our kitchens
Martial Berge is the head of a talented team that put their heart and soul into preparing the best of the region’s seasonal fresh produce. The food is enticingly delicious and inventive, made with seafood from our coast, such as wild bass from Brittany, scallops from Saint-Brieuc and oysters from the Gulf of Morbihan cooked in hazelnut butter.
Our menu changes regularly according to the season. We work with fresh locally-sourced produce. All our dishes are elaborated in our kitchens.
Committed to a quality charter
Restaurants du Terroir adhere to a quality charter requiring:
The use of locally sourced “terroir” products in partnership with regional producers.
A good knowledge and the promotion of local products in Brittany.
The elaboration of “terroir” menus made using regional products, the source of which is displayed.
Some of our suppliers:
- Le Fournil Theixois: Jessica and Yoann Le Gouas, baker and patisserie maker, 7 Place du Marché, in Theix, provide us with our small hand-moulded “Tradition” bread rolls. They are cooked just before each service.
- GAEC du Pradigo organic fruit and vegetables: On sale at the Sarzeau, Vannes, Saint-Gildas and Arzon markets.
- Damien Rio: Strawberry and raspberry producer in Marzan (56).
- Marie-Claude Nicolas: Goat farmer and cheesemaker at the “La Pyrénéenne” farm.
- Kervadec butcher’s: All our meat is of the highest quality and comes from France.
- The Suscinio cheese farm: Tome de Rhuys and crème fraîche
- Les Viviers de Banastère: Oysters, shellfish, crustaceans and fish from Brittany
- Le Scluze oyster farm: Oysters and shellfish from the Gulf du Morbihan, in Brillac.
- Our fish comes from Sogimar in Concarneau, Top atlantique in Vannes, Vive Eaux in Nantes and M.I.N. in Nantes.